STEVEN PEINE, MD
The office staff was very helpful. I had a melanoma removed and Dr. Peine and his staff were very friendly and professional. The surgery went smoothly and well. It was great to get the whole procedure done in one day.
Dr. Peine is a true professional. He and his staff are a delight to work with. I knew exactly what to expect and they answered my questions to my satisfaction. Dr. Peine is an excellent surgeon and very skilled at diagnosis, and treatment. He really cares and is personable. I highly recommend him.
A first-class medical experience! Dr. Peine is extremely well-skilled and knowledgeable in delicate facial surgery. He is thorough, competent, and kind enough to phone a patient (himself!) after treatment to find out how they are. The staff — everyone — are patient, courteous, obliging and friendly. We are privileged to have such superb medical care in St. George.
ABOUT STEVEN PEINE
Dr. Peine has specialized training in Mohs micrographic surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cutaneous oncology. His training includes a dermatology residency at SAUSHEC Dermatology in San Antonio, TX and fellowship training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Procedural Oncology at Geisinger Medical Center. Both the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) and the American Medical Association’s Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) certify this fellowship.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, 1993-1997
- BS in Biology, Graduated with Honors, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 1991-1993
- AA in Pre-Med Studies, Graduated with Honors, Dixie College, St. George, UT 1989-1991
RESIDENCY AND FELLOWSHIP TRAINING
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship: Geisinger Medical Center–Department of Dermatology, Danville, PA,2014-2015
- Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident: SAUSHEC Dermatology, San Antonio, TX, 2006-2009
Outside of Vivida Dermatology, Dr. Peine and his wife have 5 grown children and are especially excited about their 7 grandchildren with more on the way. He loves living in Southern Utah and enjoys golfing, hiking, pickleball and exploring the area in his side by side.