SPENCER MEIER, MPAS, PA-C
Diplomate Fellow, SDPA
A board-certified Physician Assistant, and has been practicing Dermatology since graduating in 2011. He has received exceptional training in general and surgical dermatology.
ABOUT SPENCER MEIER
Spencer Meier is a Physician Assistant and has been practicing Dermatology since graduating from Touro University Nevada in 2011. Spencer is passionate about helping patients achieve healthier skin. He believes by having healthier skin, one has more confidence, higher self-esteem, and a better quality of life. He has received exceptional training from numerous board-certified dermatologists and Mohs micrographic surgeons in both general surgical dermatology. He prides himself on keeping up with the latest developments in Dermatology be attending multiple conferences yearly, put on by some of the most well respected Dermatologists in the country. Spencer has helped conduct clinical trials for acne and is also a speaker on behalf of Aqua Pharmaceuticals. He is a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) and is fluent in Spanish. He and his wife, Heidi, have one son, Beckham. He enjoys playing football, golf and cheering on his beloved Oakland, soon to be Las Vegas, Raiders.
- Licensed, Nevada Medical Board
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Nevada Medical Board
- Diplomate Fellow, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV, 89014
- BS in Athletic Training , Southern Utah University, Ceder City, UT, 84720