BEAR JORGENSEN, PA-C
Jeremiah “Bear” Jorgensen is a Physician Assistant and surgical specialist. He graduated with his master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Idaho State University in 2009. Bear has dedicated his career to surgical medicine, working in general surgery, orthopedics, spine surgery, general dermatology, and now Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Mohs Surgery is hands down his favorite. Since joining the Vivida Family in 2018, Bear has sutured literally thousands of patients as he assists with Mohs Surgery.
When not working, Bear enjoys snowboarding, concerts, tacos, being outside, and anything with a motor and handlebars.
- Licensed, Utah Medical Board
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, 2009
- BS in Biology, Utah State University, Logan, UT, 2005