LYNNE ULEVICH, PA-C
Lynne has always had a passion for Aesthetic Medicine and in 2004 she and her husband relocated to South Florida and opened an aesthetic practice that Lynne worked in and managed until 2018. In 2018 they had the opportunity to sell their business and moved permanently to Las Vegas.
Her goal in cosmetic dermatology is to help to naturally enhance her clients’ features and help people to look their best, no matter their age. She makes an effort to keep current with the latest trends by regularly attending advanced seminars by leaders in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic dermatology.
In her spare time Lynne enjoys reading, gardening and spending time with her husband and spoiled Persian cat.
- Bachelor of Medical Science, Alderson Broaddus University
- Fellow of the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Dermatology Society of Physician Assistants
- Post Graduate Residency in Surgery – Franklin Square Hospital in Baltimore, MD