A board certified dermatologist who is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality care for patients.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
RESIDENCY AND FELLOWSHIP TRAINING
- Residency in Dermatology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, TX, 2006-2009
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, TX, 2003-2006
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, TX, 1999-2003
- BS in Biomedical Science, Summa Cum Laude, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 1996-1999
“My passion is being able to treat patients for something on the outside that makes them feel better on the inside”
— Victoria Farley, MD
It can be challenging to deal with a problem that everyone can see, and I am here to help my patients through that. My residency training gave me the knowledge and skills to treat my patients skillfully, but my passion is what gives me the heart to go the extra mile to help patients with whatever needs or concerns my patients may have. Whether it is warts, moles, skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, eczema, or any other skin concern, I will always be there for my patients.
I was lucky enough to have met my husband here in Vegas and moved here 7 years ago. Since then, I have embraced the Vegas community and volunteer regularly at Volunteers in Medicine at Southern Nevada and am on faculty at both Touro University and the UNLV medical school. I love teaching and hope to instill in the students and residents who rotate with me the drive and focus to treat their patients as a family member—to help each individual feel that they are truly cared for.