Tom Barlow, DO
ABOUT TOM BARLOW, DO
Dr. Barlow has specialized training in Mohs micrographic surgery, cutaneous oncology, and laser treatments for skin. He completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery and Procedural Dermatology at a renowned program, certified by both the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). His education and experience make him an expert in managing the treatment of all types of skin cancer.
Dr. Barlow is passionate about the education of his patients and upcoming medical professionals.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Associate Member, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Sigma Sigma Phi, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO, 2002-2006
- Doctor of Health Education, A.T. Still University, Kirksville, MO, 2006-2009
- BS in Biology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 1997-2002
RESIDENCY, FELLOWSHIP TRAINING & AWARDS
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA, 2018-2019
- Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident: Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA 2010-2013