Bear is a board-certified Physician Assistant whose goal is to provide the highest quality of care to all patients and meet their individual needs.
- Licensed, Utah Medical Board
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, 2009
- BS in Biology, Utah State University, Logan, UT, 2005
Utah native Jeremiah “Bear” Jorgensen is a board-certified physician assistant, having earned his master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Idaho State University in 2009. Following a 2 year mission for the LDS church, he began his education at Utah State University. After graduating from USU, he worked for two years in a genetic laboratory in Salt Lake City testing genetic predispositions for certain cancers. Throughout his career he has had a wide variety of both clinical and surgical experiences. Bear has focused exclusively on dermatology since 2016 and enjoys both the surgical and clinical aspects. Having suffered with severe acne as a teen, he empathizes with his patients and is able to offer effective treatment and compassion. When not working, Bear enjoys snowboarding, concerts, tacos, being outside, and anything with a motor and handle bars.