“Whether being seen for medical or cosmetic reasons, my promise to each patient is that I will listen to their concerns thoroughly in order to tailor their care for the best possible outcome.”
CHLOE BANNING, MMS, PA-C
A board-certified physician assistant who performs many of our high-level cosmetic treatments as well as general and surgical dermatology.
ABOUT CHLOE BANNING
During her graduate education, Chloe completed rotations in both dermatology and plastic surgery to strengthen her knowledge in dermatologic conditions and surgical technique. She has attended multiple trainings on a variety of cosmetic procedures including lasers, radiofrequency devices, fillers, and neuromodulators (Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport).
Chloe grew up in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, and is a former World Cup snowboard cross racer. During her career, she competed throughout the US and in Canada, Switzerland, Italy, and Japan. Chloe loves to travel, so she continues to explore a new country each year. During her international trips, she enjoys experiencing the culture, trying traditional foods, and meeting local people.
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member, Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Science, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 2016-2018
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO, 2010-2014